Creams and lotions are part of our daily life. They are common to any part of the body and for any purpose. For the body or face, we use them to rehydrate, as anti-wrinkles, anti-cellulite, etc.
Taking this in mind, the cosmetic industry is constantly striving to produce the most innovative and effective products on the market for skin care and we, at ICSC want to be one step forward.
That is why, our scientists have developed groundbreaking unique designer oil particularly for cosmetic applications that can be used as universal base oil for all creams and lotions, including sun care and massage products.
Cosmosil B is a very special, unique blend of vegetable oils, non-toxic, non-irritating and derived from totally renewable, natural resources. The uniqueness of Cosmosil B lies in its exceptionally high percentage of PUFA (Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids), which is approx. 32% and extreme stability achieved by our internal stabilization technology.
Why use Cosmosil B in all formulations?
- Very high oxidative stability compared to other similar vegetable oils
- Contains high percentage of polyunsaturated fatty acids compared to most other vegetable oils.
- High vitamin E content and excellent emollient
- Contribute to perfect moisturing properties to creams and lotions
- Cosmosil B gets readily absorbed by the skin and does not leave a sticky oily feeling on the surface after applying which is a property highly desirable by formulators
- Prevents de-hydration of the skin by stopping the escape of moisture from the epidermis
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties
- One stop solution of highly nutritional/active oil that avoids the need of various blending operations
- Provides a big natural label